Friday, May 9, 2008

Tagged

Well I've been tagged by Shann , so here we go.......

What I was doing 10 years ago?
.....Well Dan and I were dating and talking marriage,so I was head over heals for my man!!!

Five things on my to do list for today?
1.....a mountain of laundry
2.....make a strawberry pie,Yum!
3.....clean the house
4.....balance the check book
5.....did i mention laundry!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
.......buy Dan a new vehicle of choice
.......buy a house with a bathroom for everyone(no more interruptions the minute you get in the bath)
.......a maid to clean all those bathrooms(hey she could also do the laundry!)
.......support missions of some sort
.......Like Shann said, I would also adopt

Three of my bad habits.......
......being late(I've always been late and now I have 5 kids!!!!)
......waiting till the last minute to do things
......i don't always finish what I start(back to the laundry thing, I should just catch up)

Five jobs I've had......
......Veldheer Tulip Gardens
......dishwasher at Pizza Ranch
......waitress at Noel Restaurant
......travel agent at MTA Travel
......Walters Gardens

Five people I tag......Dan,Ben,and anyone else reading this blog!!!!

3 comments:

the VanKoevering's said...

Yeah...you are the first person I've tagged who actually played along...and I never knew you were a dishwasher at Pizza Ranch?? at least I don't remember knowing!!

Have a great weekend!

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana said...

Hey there,

I'm enjoying your blog! I actually just started one today, if you're interested you can check it out at:
http://vanderlugtlittlethings.blogspot.com/

Dana :)