Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Fever

So what do you get when a family of 7 has been cooped up in the house and finally heads outside to do a little yardwork with the leafblower????? Check out these pic's.

Dan actually said "Tam, you're hideous." Well what does he think? He's ready for the cover of People magazine? (Well, maybe if they were doing an article about freaks) Oh well, we laughed so hard I thought I would wet my pants (not impossible after having children).

On the other hand we are loving this wonderful weather, and even our little Hannah is enjoying the outside.



2 comments:

Dana said...

These are hilarious! Sounds like you all are doing well. Looking forward to meeting up at the pool this summer!

the VanKoevering's said...

Oh my word!!! I even knew this post was coming and I almost peed my pants!!!

You made my day!!